Also, to install beta 3 or 2 you need to have your UDID registered. If you havent gotten it registered yet, the we can do it for you(minimal charges apply). Or if you want to use Beta 1 then a simple workaround can be found here.
- Download redsn0w for MAC from here and for WINDOWS from here.
- Run Redsn0w. Click on Browse and choose the iOS 5 beta 3 firmware file that corresponds to your device. Click Next after your ipsw is identified.
- Make sure that only Install Cydia is checked (should be by default) and click Next.
- Make sure your device is plugged in and powered off. Boot it into DFU mode using the following steps– [How To put shit in DFU]
- Once you’ve completed the step above, Redsn0w will do its job and you’ll be booted into jailbroken iOS5 beta 3. Cheers Mate!