This guide will show you how you can safely jailbreak your iDevice on iOS 4.3.5
Please keep in mind that this jailbreak is still a tethered jailbreak which means that you will need to reconnect your iDevice with computer every time your reboot iDevice.
Step 1 :
Download the firmwares and the softwares for your device :
# Download links for iOS 4.3.5 for all the above mentioned iDevices.
# Download links for iOS 4.3.4 for all the above mentioned iDevices.
# Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 – Windows
# Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 – Mac
# iTunes 10.4 for Windows and Mac
Step 2 :
1. Open up iTunes, select your device and while holding down the Shift (Windows) or Option (Mac) key, click on Restore.
2. Now, select the iOS 4.3.5 firmware you downloaded above and let it update your device.
3. Once done, open up the Redsn0w application that we just downloaded.
4. Click on the browse button and select the iOS 4.3.4 firmware you downloaded for your iDevice from above.
5. Once verified, click me, the and you’ll see a list of options. Make sure that Install Cydia is selected.
6. Click next and now, plug your iPhone into the computer and make sure its OFF then click the Next button.
7. RedSn0w will now guide you through the steps to get your device into DFU Mode. Follow all the steps carefully!
8. Once this is complete, you will be notified that RedSn0w is done. Click the Finish button. When your iPhone finishes rebooting (5 minutes or so) it will be jailbroken with the Cydia icon on the SpringBoard.
How to boot tethered :
Once RedSn0w has finished jailbreaking your device, you will need to boot it tethered.
Again, open RedSn0w and this time select Just boot tethered right now from the list of options instead of installing Cydia.
Your iDevice will reboot and you’ll be presented with a jailbroken iOS 4.3.5. :)
Images and Video coming soon!