So,I just Successfully Dual-Booted my Windows 7 machine with the Windows 8 Dev.Preview and it runs flawlessly.For people who want to run it Virtually Visit this page 8~)
Now Running Windows 8 as a separate system is really simple [Thanks to Microsoft] and I mean REALLY Easy [My 8 year old brother could do it.]
So here Goes —–>>>
Things required before hand
1) Windows 8 Developer Preview Image,Download it Here [Also See the Minimum Requirements]
3) A Working Windows 7 machine with at least 12 Gigs for free space.
1)Burn the Dvd/Usb and it should be bootable
2)*MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP IMPORTANT FILES ON YOUR WINDOWS INCASE YOU MESS UP* Now Shutdown the computer and insert the DVD/USB and Boot from it via your Boot Menu [If you have any doubts about that just write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org]
3)Once booted,You’ll see something like this
4) Let it do its thing until you reach here
5) Fill in the details and Press Next.
6)Now you’ll arrive here,just Tick the box and press next.
7)Select Advance tab when prompted and You’ll arrive at the partition table.Partiton if you want to or simply select the partition you want to use.
8)Now Give the Install process some time.
9)Once that’s done,your Computer will restart.
10) After the Restart,you’ll see some Instructions like Preparing,Starting etc.
11)After that,It will restart again. (It can get a bit annoying now..)
12)And NOW,Once you restart AGAIN ; You see the Bootloader =D
13) Select Windows 8 Developer Preview.
14)It’ll say Preparing then setting up devices etc…
15)After all that you will see the Computer Preferences,make your users and other Personal stuff which we wont be covering.
16) The once you complete the whole process,The ALL NEW Metro UI Start menu will pop up =D