The key feature of any torrent client is its size. And uTorrent is just above 256 kbs. Unlike Vuze or any other clients, it is extremely fast and isnt half as buggy as its counterparts. In this post I’d like to highlight the main features of the new version.
- Watch videos within seconds with progressive downloads – no need to wait. Especially great for previewing a file before committing to the full download.
- Just click the stream button to get started.
- Start, stop, and monitor torrent downloads on the go. Access your client from any Web browser, or download the Android app.
- Create an username in ‘Remote’ under ‘Settings’. Then go to remote.utorrent.com from any browser
Ratings and Comments
- Leverages the collective wisdom of the community to ensure the quality and security of downloaded torrents.
- Easily send massive personal files – e.g. home movies, cell phone videos and hi-res photos. Select a file on your computer, drag it into the µTorrent “Drop files to send” box and a Web link is yours to share.
- Minimizing parts of the µT interface with a click.
- Run your µTorrent client directly from a USB key and take it with you anywhere.
Well, thats it folks :)