Voila,We finally we have a way to get rid of the hardware virtualization error in VMware when trying to run any version of OS X. Thanks the CubeZ,we finally have a ‘pathcher’ available.The patches are still a bit ‘buggy’ but they do what they are supposed to do well.We got tons of comments on the blog post here and also on the video itself here about this.So,Simply follow the video and remember to subscribe!
This Patch currently works for the following Versions of VMWare Workstation –
- VMWare Workstation 7.1.3 (32/64 Bit)
- VMWare Workstation 7.1.4 (32/64 Bit)
- VMWare Workstation 8.0.0 (32/64 Bit)
- VMWare Workstation 8.0.1 (32/64 Bit)
- VMWare Workstation 8.0.3 (32/64 Bit)
- And might work for VMWare player also (Worked for me).
So,If you’re using any of the versions listed above and getting the error,use the patch and you’re all set to install OS X.