We live in a monopoly with USA as the super-power.So,it seems fair that Americans have an exclusive app market to purchase or browse content on.But this does not mean we can’t have access to it.A simple proxy does the trick,but the question is,which proxy and whether to pay for one or not?
Paying for a proxy is a stupid idea when there are free alternatives (which do work) out there.We’ll be talking about the most convenient and easy to use proxy in just a second.For now,let’s talk about what one needs to get access to the US playstore.
- A working android phone with internet access
- Market Enabler
- Hotspot Shield VPN
- A maximum of 5 minutes
- Install Market Enabler on your phone just like you would install any other .apk file and download and install Hotspot Shield too from the playstore.
- Open Market enabler and select a ‘ US ‘ carrier from the second tab (swipe left once).We suggest using us-verizon.Make sure you don’t set it as ‘set on boot’ because that’ll interfere with your calls and/or messages.
- Now open up the VPN app and enable it.It’ll take a few seconds only.
- Now,go to Settings -> Apps -> All and look for ‘Google Play Store’ and empty it’s cache.
- Open up the Playstore and you should see the US Playstore which would look something like this.