Technologic101 does not condone piracy in any way. This tutorial is only for educational purposes.
Everyone loves YouTube.It’s the best online video database on earth.It simply does not have any competition whatsoever.But,on the flipside,YouTube restricts users from downloading their videos (for obvious reasons)Although,there are other workarounds that one can follow to get download and store their favorite YouTube videos and this tutorial will cover all the steps needed to download Youtube videos and music directly on your Android device!
**This method is just one way to do it.There are other ways to download YouTube videos as well.So,if this doesn’t work,just leave a comment below or google it for yourselves**
1. Go to tubex.me on your Android device.
2. Click on the Download option and download TubeX.
3. Install the APK file and open it up.
4. You will now see the main interface of TubeGod. Now select any video which you want to download.
5. Hit the menu button on your device and select Download. Now choose download again and select the file format and size that you want to download in.
6. Now wait for the download to complete.
7. Now select the video/mp3 and enjoy!
Stay tuned for more on Android,iOS,Windows and the World wide web!